Friday, December 9, 2011

Wow! Unbelievable! Revenge-Plot Failed!


Read this news highlight and see how an 'X'-wife tried to get revenge on her X'-husband,
who already had an inkling she was up to no good.

All I can say is WOW!

I don't know if I'd call his smarts, 'female intuition', like the article and author states...

I think I'd actually call it some 'CYA'.

Reading this sure was funny, but in all actuality, getting back at your 'X' is no laughing matter....

Just goes to show ya, be careful out there...you never know what trap might be around the corner.

So, do the right thing and play it cool, and whether man or woman, don't ever think that getting revenge on your 'X' will be prosperous....

You will only hurt the children, waste your time, and in the end, you will be the fool...

Because kids eventually grow up - to see the games you have played....







No comments:

Post a Comment