Healthy Divorcee's say 'No' to the following:
- Blaming your 'X'
- Blaming yourself
- Dating online
- Re-marrying too soon (especially to someone you met online)
- Destroying old photos (you will regret this)
- Badmouthing your X to your children (if you have them)
- Starting every sentence with 'my X' when talking to friends (you're hurt, we get it, now get over it, nobody wants to hear the broken record)
- Searching for a pill or drink that will numb the pain or loneliness you feel (this won''t make it go away, it just creates a whole new problem)
Many wonderful opportunities come to us disguised as bad events.
Don't lose hope.
~'Just when the caterpillar thought that the world was over, he became a butterfly.'~