Monday, August 13, 2012

The End


Divorce is NEVER The End...

So, why do those of us who become divorced think it is? Maybe it's because we become comfortable with what we have, Maybe because we're afraid of what's on the other side of that door...


Maybe we just like it here.


6 years ago... After my divorce,  if you asked me where I'd be right now, I'd never in a million years say HERE.


But, I am...and if this is what The End looks like, I love it!

Divorce Dazed is not the first divorce writing I've done, I had a column back at home (in Connecticut where I am from) and there I wrote about how I worked through the process. Divorce Dazed was born later, when I had the desire to share with others what I learned from it, how to laugh about it, and what to do after it. I've been blogging as a whole since October 2010  and at some point along the way, my ability to write and relate to others has grown into 2 more blogsa parenting column in a magazine and now a business

At this point, my divorce has become one of the greatest blessings in my life... 
but on that note, it's also time for more change.

I've accomplished a lot since my divorce and now I'm working on some other goals, like focusing on my flourishing business and my parenting book... so my divorce blogging 'daze' will have to take a back seat to those.

There are 160 posts for you to choose from on Divorce Dazed, and if you're going through a divorce or preparing for one, use the search bar to find some priceless pieces of advice. And... if you're interested in following me on the rest of my journey of the broken, click here... because like I've always said:

 ~ LIFE GOES ON ~


BE INSPIRED BY THIS BLOG,  BY YOUR DIVORCE & 

BY YOUR FUTURE.

I am...


No comments:

Post a Comment