Friday, January 27, 2012

Funny Divorce Movies




I haven't seen all of the ones listed here, but my favorite one listed is hands down, 
 Liar Liar starring Jim Carrey.

The movie is about a son who makes a wish that his father would stop lying
after he experiences his dad's lies and let downs time and time again.
The boy gets his wish.

FUNNY PART IN THE MOVIE:
Cop: You know why I pulled you over? 
Fletcher: Depends on how long you were following me! 
Cop: Why don't we just take it from the top? 
Fletcher: Here goes: I sped. I followed too closely. I ran a stop sign. I almost hit a Chevy. I sped some more. I failed to yield at a crosswalk. I changed lanes at the intersection. I changed lanes without signaling while running a red light and *speeding*! 
Cop: Is that all? 
Fletcher: No... I have unpaid parking tickets. 
[groans
Fletcher: ... be gentle. 

What's your favorite movie about divorce?

No comments:

Post a Comment