Monday, May 14, 2012

It Can Be Good When Everything Changes (Video)




Sometimes it seems impossible to appreciate lost love...
 But I learned a long time ago from a good friend,
that we need to appreciate all things 
which happen to us;
 even the bad ones.

and 
'Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
~ Dr. Seuss

Today make a list of ten good things that came out of your Divorce.


Come on...I know you can do it.

If I can, you can:

My 10 Good Things:

1. My 3 amazing children
2. My new life and career
3. My stronger sense of self
4. Our many years of fun and freedom when young love was simple and easy
5. The fact that my 'X' taught me to order something different off the menu every time I eat out
6. 2 years of being a stay at home Mom (probably the most priceless experience besides giving birth)
7. My amazing 2nd husband
8. My renewed trust in God
9. Increased inner strength, self confidence and self respect
10. The ability to help better educate my children on 'life'

Someone else once said to me that 'Nothing is a loss'...


No comments:

Post a Comment