Monday, July 30, 2012

Bless the Broken Road of Life (and Divorce)


There was a death in my family recently.
I had to travel out of state for it,
 so I spent a lot of time in the car.

It gave me time to think...

The death was difficult for me
and brought up a lot of memories 
(both good and bad).

It led me to remember where I came from, 
how I got here, 
and everything which happened in between.
And, for a while, I felt sad and sorry for all those bumps in the road....
but, then I realized...



They all led me 
here,
and 'here' is where I'm supposed to be.

You're divorce is part of your destiny; you cannot change it,
but you can be grateful for it.

Today, make a list of at least 3 amazing reasons why you are divorced (or on the broken road).

Here are my 3 amazing reasons for the broken roads in my life:
1) My 3 Beautiful Children 
2 ) The Woman/Parent I Have Become
3) My Amazing New Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment