Monday, November 14, 2011

A Healthy Divorce Article


Anyone whose ever read my blog knows how much I talk about bad divorce blogs and bad divorce advice.
You might have also heard me say how difficult it is to find something about divorce worth reading, but after much searching this weekend, I found something!

This is a very smart article that I just had to share it with you! A few of the things mentioned you may have already heard me say, but there are definitely some you haven't.

So, click here to read some really great divorce advice and let me know what you think. (Anything that says he, can often be switched to she and vice versa, since much of the advice is universal.)

2 comments:

  1. great article...

    ~Shari~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I hope people benefit from reading it, and I hope to fin and share more.

    ReplyDelete