Thursday, April 28, 2011

Welcome to Fun Friday

On my two other blogs I've declared Fun Fridays!!!
It's a day to just 'be'....
A day to break away from thinking, and concentrating, on serious stuff.
A time to find the humor...if at all possible.

Enjoy-


Truly,
Amber
This is our first Fun Friday on Divorce Dazed 
I chose a few quotes that might crack a smile....

'Getting divorced just because you don't love (someone) is almost as silly as getting married just because you do.' - Zsa Zsa Gabor
                                     

When two people decide to get a divorce, it isn't a sign that they "don't understand" one another, but a sign that they have, at last, begun to.”  Helen Rowland quotes (English-American writer, 1876-1950)

"Being divorced is like being hit by a Mack truck.  If you live through it, you start looking very carefully to the right and to the left."Jean Kerr

''Divorce is a declaration of independence with only two signers". – Gerard Lieberman

“Marriage is the chief cause of divorce.” ~ Groucho Marx

“I’ve never been married, but I tell people I’m divorced so they won’t think something’s wrong with me.  Elayne Boosler


No comments:

Post a Comment