Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Positive Divorce Support



The internet is a big place.

It has a lot of resources...though when seeking solace during divorce,  there's a plethora of sites.

But, I have never found much in the way of positive ones. There are a few scattered here, and there, and I try to share them when I find them.

Being that today is International Peace Day (I hope you didn't forget your challenge...)
I want to share this website with you.

Unlike many sites out there which are either negative, depressing, full of angst and revengeful ideas, or are published by attorney's teaching you tips to swindle your 'X'....this one is full of peace.

It is full of hope and clear headed thinking, forgiveness and love.

It's called Divorce Hope.

If you come across positive divorce websites, blogs or articles, please come back and share their link in the comments section.

Divorce Sucks...we need all the (encouraging) help we can get.

Truly,
Amber


No comments:

Post a Comment