Friday, July 29, 2011

The 40 Year Old Version-a Humoir

Divorce isn't funny.

Actually, it's very painful....

But I love humor..I've always loved humor... and sometimes, if I don't let myself laugh- I will be sure to cry.

I find that humor helps lighten the mood in many situations and occassionally helps us forget, if not just for a fleeting moment, the major troubles and sadness in our lives.
Being divorced can suck.

Being divorced with children can suck more.

I might be a woman (i.e.; The 'X' 'Wife') and according to some, I probably ought to be against the 'Other Guys', but I'm not. 

They're dealing with this crap too and everyone deserves a moment of relief. 

It's not only Her fault...nor is it only His...

So, today I'm sharing something for the guys. (You ladies might find some laughs here too...and maybe a little insight too.)

Check out this book, The 40 Year-Old-Version  by Joel Schwartzberg...

Funny...but Real, even the title is hilarious!

Again, Divorce=not funny....

A Laugh=theraputic....

Truly,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment