Friday, May 20, 2011

Celebrate!!!!

Now granted Divorce really isn't such a funny topic and I don't think it should truly be a celebratory thing, though under some circumstances when the spouse has gotta go, he/she's gotta go....

And it's Fun Friday....So, let's lighten the mood, shall we?

Most everyone likes to celebrate special moments with cakes.

We celebrate Birthdays, Anniversaries, and yes, Weddings...all with cakes....

Well it seems even some Divorcee's celebrate their divorces with a cake.

Here are a couple that I found online.

I highly reccomend going online and look up 'Divorce Cakes' for a laugh..and see for yourself how creative people get with their new found reason to celebrate. (Some people take it a little over the top, but I guess those are the ones with the messy divorces.)

Here's my favorite...
Reminds me of  'Life Goes On'.
 Here's the link to the lady that makes this one and many normal cakes.

..Come on Guys, I'm a woman, so of course I'm picking a She dumps Him cake as my fav, but actually, look down... there's one for you...

He dumps Her...












And no, I did not celebrate my divorce with a cake.

I celebrated it with something else.
Something that would last longer-



A picture of my new life the weekend after my divorce
Truly,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment